Thursday, December 07, 2006

eThugs

I thought with how tough everyone is online I would post about eThugs.

eThugs are usually pasty white guys that dont get out much. The watch a few rap videos or Sopranos and suddenly they are eThugs.

I see comments such as this: eThugSite#1

I better remain anon. hmmm. So for example lets say I was Mark Knoppfler at NGIC. What exactly would this eThug do to me?

Im dying to know.

Im even more curious as to what eThug#2 would do....

They all claim they have my IP address. Like somehow if I were NOT anon. things would be different?

What my dear friends would they do?

After looking at photos of themselves on various websites they seem to fit a fairly similiar mold:

White.
Pasty.
Out of shape.
Obsessed with my blog.
Obsessed with politics.
Obsessed with the size of my penis. (Hey if you saw me in Boogie Nights you would be obsessed too!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home