Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Kool Aid Report: Another Day, Another Douchebag Troll

The Kool Aid Report: Another Day, Another Douchebag Troll

Hey look! Some fat guy is now writing about me!

I think he should read this some books like this:
Books for the average American

That double/triple chin is not very nice looking. Especially while wearing underarmour clothing.

UPDATED:

Oh NOES....we have an eThug over at Kool Aid!.

He has my IP ADDRESS! (BTW....Please google: random proxy. lol!)

Next he is going to send an eAssassin to uhm...well what exactly is he going to do? Whip out his PDA with the bluetooth enabled web cam and snap a photo of me?

Im in their head rent free. I love it! They have an innate curiosity as to who I really am. Its now up to 10 conservative blogs all wondering just who in the hell is markymark.


Well I will give you a hint: he is HERE



Have a great day eThug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home